Congratulations!!! You are now at the halfway point of this course. How did the last half of lesson four go?
- The Gratitude Meditation provided in Section 3 is a spiritual practice designed to develop a deeper awareness and gratitude for every part of your body—even those parts that you dislike or are hurting. Greater healing comes from a place of appreciate and gratitude.
- The meditations provided in Section 4: Mind, Body Spirit Connection are designed to equip you to:
- Get in touch with that spark of the divine that resides within you and to expand your inner light throughout your physical body and beyond. The more you expand this, the more spiritually connected you’ll feel with God or Divine Source and the rest of humanity.
- Feel what it feels like in your body to live fully from the essence of a healthy fourth chakra.
- Learn how your thoughts, beliefs, and feelings affect the functioning of your circulatory system.
- The three healing prayers in Section 5 this week all focus on love and forgiveness towards ourselves and others. For we can only love others as deep we are able to love ourselves.
Celebrate your success with appreciation and gratitude
for all you are and all that you’re becoming through
Sending you love and light as you embark on this journey of healing, enlightenment, and transformation.