How did the last half of lesson five go?
- The Partner Sharing worksheet in Section 3 is a way for you to put everything together that you’ve learned so far and articulate it to someone who will be a good listener. And it provides a format for them to affirm what you’ve shared and give respectful feedback. It empowers you to choose a different response going forward because you now know the truth and can understand why you felt and responded the way you have. Processing Feelings with “The Script” is another spiritual practice you can use to transform yourself by taking responsibility and being accountable for what you think and feel. Use this process to speak and hear divine truth from a higher place.
Shift your energy by transmuting the lower negative
energy of thoughts, beliefs, and emotions into higher
- The meditations provided in Section 4: Mind, Body Spirit Connection are designed to equip you to:
- Get in touch with that spark of the divine that resides within you and expand your inner light throughout your physical body and beyond. The more you expand this, the more spiritually connected you’ll feel with God or Divine Source and the rest of humanity.
- Feel what it feels like in your body to live fully from the essence of a healthy fifth chakra.
- Learn how your thoughts, beliefs, and feelings affect the functioning of your respiratory system.
- The healing prayers in Section 5 this week are I AM prayers. They are one of the most powerful tools you can use to define yourself and your life. When you speak these prayers, feel and believe them and know them as truth.
Because as you do, you’re activating the energy of
Divine Source within you to create the truth for you.
Sending you love and light as you continue on this journey of healing, enlightenment, and transformation.