Do you feel unsupported on your path to living your purpose?
You can engage your spiritual support to help you manifest your soul's desires.
- Use your soul's Akashic Record to understand how you were created and how to create effective intentions and action steps to help you achieve your goals.
- Tap into your own spiritual knowledge through your Higher Self and your intuition.
- Utilize the education, experience, and support I provide as a spiritual empowerment coach. I've been in your shoes on this journey to fulfilling my purpose for many years. I've searched and found answers that resonate deeply within me. I serve as a bridge from the traditional Christian frame of reference to non-traditional concepts that might be completely new to you. I invite you to take what works for you and leave what doesn't.
- The spiritual realm is huge and complex. There are many spiritual beings who are involved in your soul's journey through your human experience. Learn how they are working together to support you.
- Your personal spirit guide team is involved with you on a daily basis. Find out who is on your team, their names and appearance, how they interact with you, how they serve you in everyday life, and if they have any messages for you.
- Learn about other spiritual beings who are serving you from a higher perspective.
Gain knowledge that’ll broaden your perspective and help you feel deeply supported as you evolve and consciously align with your soul's design.
In my professional work, I “hold space for big stories and feelings.” I work in a prison. The Akashic Record Readings [Spirit Guide Reading, Soul Profile and Soul Realignment Readings] and reflections with Barbara Brodsho have provided profound insights, affirmations and ways of forming intentions that support who I am and what I bring to the world. I have become a more grounded, deep listener, and I am more genuinely present with residents. I have become better able to offer the space for love and healing that all deserve. I identify with being a world-changer, one story at a time.