Are you perplexed about how to make sense of your life experiences? Are you grappling to understand why things are happening the way they are?
You can gain new perspective, clarity and insight about your life's challenges by understanding the life lessons your soul chose to experience.
When you don’t understand why you’re experiencing difficult circumstances or challenging relationships, you can feel like a victim instead of a powerful creator of your own experience. Do any of these circumstances describe you?
- You’re perplexed about why you’ve attracted certain experiences into your life and have been attracted to other experiences. You’re frustrated that you keep experiencing negative recurring themes and you don’t know why or how to change it.
- You’re wondering why certain people are in your life and whether it’s just a coincidence. Some appear at just the right time with just the right thing for what you need at that moment. And you feel a strong connection with them—as though you’ve known them forever.
- Other relationships are causing you disharmony and discomfort and you don’t know how to resolve the issues between you. You long to uncover, understand and heal what’s causing you pain or disconnection from your romantic partner, parent, child, family member, friend or business partner.
- You’re curious about why you can’t seem to resolve health issues and what you can do to shift them.
- You’re fearful or confused because you’ve been taught the religious belief that we’re here to learn lessons. If we don’t learn them, we’ll be punished. If we do, we’ll be rewarded.
I can help you discern and embrace your life lessons from your soul's perspective.
These life lessons can show up in many life areas and impact your relationships with your romantic partner, family or friends, your profession, finances, health and well-being, personal and spiritual development, rest & relaxation, physical surroundings, or community.
Do you yearn for a more meaningful or closer relationship with a person who deeply impacts you on your path? Our relationships are designed to help us to experience our life lessons. Knowing why we’ve chosen to experience each other helps us to gain new insight and shift our perspective; which in itself, can facilitate the healing process.
You can gain insight and perspective on who each of you are from a soul perspective, what your innate gifts are, why you’ve chosen to experience your lives together and the life lessons or themes your relationship supports.
Health & Well-Being
Our life lessons may also be showing up in our state of health and well-being. We can use our pain and suffering, our life challenges, physical illnesses and emotional wounds as one of our greatest teachers.
You can learn how you may be blocking the flow of creative energy through your body that’s causing physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual symptoms. And you can learn how to holistically clear these blockages so that so that you can more freely express and share your gifts with the world and experience the positive aspect of your life lessons.
Find out how you can:
Discover and share your soul’s innate gifts with the world and view your life’s challenges from your soul’s perspective. When you tap into the abundance of your gifts and the positive aspect of your life lessons, more creative energy will flow through you. As a result, you’ll attract more opportunities to share your gifts and experience greater joy and abundance while creating and living a passionate, purpose-filled life.