Is meaningless work sucking the life out of your soul? Are you longing for something more but not sure what it is?
You can discover and express your soul's innate gifts and then confidently and courageously share them with the world.
When you would like your life and vocation to be an expression of your soul’s purpose, it can be disheartening when you can’t make that happen. Do any of these describe you?
- You feel baffled because you don’t what your innate gifts are.
- You’re mystified because you feel like you know what your gifts are but haven’t figured out a way to share them in a context in which you can really shine.
- You’re ambivalent about how to express your gifts and talents in your own unique way that you’re passionate about.
- You feel pulled in many different directions because you have a variety of interests and don’t know where to focus your time and energy.
- You know you have intuitive or healing gifts but you’re afraid or hesitant to share them for fear of being judged.
How Marcia Found the Courage to Pursue Her True Purpose
Marcia was discontent after working in the health-care field for 30+ years because she was convinced that a holistic model of healing would be more effective for her patients. After she completed a 3-year certificate in energy healing she was excited to incorporate all that she had learned into her vocation. She questioned how to do this and felt disempowered to create a change.
I provided her insight from her soul’s perspective that one of her innate gifts is to express her own unique views through speaking opportunities. We discovered that there were events that occurred in her past that were impeding her ability to express this gift and we cleared them.
As a result, Marcia gained greater courage and confidence to claim her gift of speaking. She is attracting more and more opportunities that align with this gift by leading workshops and retreats on the topic of holistic healing. This has given her the opportunity to integrate all that she has learned into her vocation and she is experiencing greater joy and fulfillment than ever before.